Sunday, March 05, 2006

I smell something fishy…

Well not literally.

I work in a very congested place. In a Porta-Cabin. Since I'm always on-site, I have to tolerate all the bad naughty men, their misbehavior, their bad smell, and whatnot.

I'm the only local girl, and the ONLY female in this hell-hole, aside from the two secretaries. I do like my colleagues: two from Philippines, one Canadian, two Britons, and one Indian. But I don't like the visitors we get from outside. Our office holds $500,000,000 worth of projects, and we lack in staff…talk about managerial order, not.

But never mind that, I can handle anything that goes around in this hell-hole, but what I cannot stand and put up with is the smell... Smell of bad breath and perspiration that come from that filthy body of theirs. Especially our janitor. Whenever he comes into my office (well I don’t have an office per se, but a small space) I try to hold my breath as long as possible. I even choked on my own breath once. I cannot describe the smell. It's strange, never have I encountered such smell.
The thing that agitates me the most is that I cannot force myself to tell him about his bad odor…I'm too sweet ;p.. He only hangs around 2 hrs every morning. So, I promised myself to have patience .... And to get a grip ;p.

Now I start bringing air fresheners and candles (not allowed) to the office.

Good thing, we will all be allocated into a different office…except for the poor janitor.

Comments:
i've been through that in 1 of my previouse jobs.. it was hell i hasd to deal with them all day long ..1 incident I nearly puked and the other I was in a meeting in a very small office it got to the extend that I nearly fainted from the smell and the heavy air

I feel for you
 
I hear ya babes.

Did I tell you about this guy on our floor? Let's just say that I get my migraines whenever he passes by the corridor. His smell travels along it, bounces off its wall, you name it. That's very priceful. :/
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]