Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bahrain's Match and Eggs


Today was New Zealand vs Bahrain match. Bummer. My team lost :( It's so sad not to see them win their very first World Cup entry dream. I think our team is truly jinxed. I can't remember ever really being happy and ecstatic for them. Maybe because they haven't won anything, yet. I think they need another 50 years to enter the World Cup. Oh well.

The match started really "early" today. Around 10:00am. Yes. Early. I am a person who loves her long, lazy, 10 hours plus sleeps. I usually get up in the early afternoons, like 1:00pm. So, today was realllllllly tough getting up. My girlfriends and I got together at one of our friend's house to watch the match. It was so sweet of her to make breakfast. She made pancakes and eggs. There were fresh juices, yogurt and tea as well.

I like eggs. But not the smelly, not-cooked-well kind of eggs. I usually use a mixture of spices and herbs to cook my eggs. I would put cumin powder, coriander powder, fresh chopped parsley and of course a little salt and pepper. Mix it all together and then pour it into the pan. Once both sides change into golden color, take it off the heat. Bada baam bada boom. It really tastes good. You could eat it with a naan (Indian style) or with a bread (English style).

How do you like your eggs?

Ta.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
hi Came across your old post regarding panera bread's broccoli cheddar soup. Someone asked how did you get the recipe? and you did not reply. Is this truly panera's recipe? My son loves their soup and would love to try it at home. Hope you blog more. I'll be reading! =o)
 
Scrambled,sunny side uo, omelettes! =o)
 
I guess you're the same anonymous person. Have you tried scrambled eggs with green peas? its yum! but make sure you don't use the sweet green peas.

Regarding Panera's broccoli cheddar soup, it is truly Panera's recipe. I got it from their website, long time ago. I guess they removed it. I've tried it many times, and it's fantastic! Your son will lick his fingers ;)
Try it, and let me know how it goes.

~nonnah~
 
I love my eggs perfectly scrambled or over easy on toast.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]