Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Beginning

Wow! It's been nearly 3 years since my last post!
So much has changed, both to the good and bad.

Starting with the b.a.d. news, I got sacked from work -- it wasn't that I wasn't performing well (I was performing really well actually and submitting deadlines way before they're due), but due to the inevitable of something called "financial crisis", our company was affected really badly. It does not exist anymore :(

The g.o.o.d. thing is .. I am engaged and soon to be married. It happened so unexpectedly..I promise I'll tell you (if anybody is reading this) everything about.

I was watching Julie & Julia the other day...and I have to thank Julie Powell for giving me the boost and encouragement for writing again. I adorrrrrrred her idea of blogging & cooking! What's better than that, especially for someone, like me, who does not work :)

So, good bye for now..and more to come :)

Ta.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Mabrook on the engagement again =P and can't wait for you two hotties to get married! ;) xo
 
awww that's sweet, Miss D =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]