Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Time Out Bahrain

One of my greatest monthly fixes is reading Time Out Bahrain Magazine, cover to cover. The magazine lists every event, information, restaurant reviews, basically everything in Bahrain in a month. People who have just moved here would find this magazine very helpful. And it's only for 500 fils ($1.3).


I've lived in Bahrain my whole life (minus the 4 years I've lived in the United States), and I still have trouble choosing a good restaurant to dine in with my family or friends. There are just too many good restaurants in Bahrain! So you'd usually see me contemplating and hovering between 2 or 3 restaurants. Until I started reading Time Out Bahrain.

In this month's issue, my favorite page is the Cheap Eats. I never knew we had that many variety food restaurants that are good yet cheap! My husband and I usually spend $100 on one dinner outing. So, a $10 meal is a bonus for us! We get to save and have 10 equally scrumptious meals.

Tonight, I'm taking a break from restaurant foods and decided to eat our cook's home cooked food. But I've already decided where to go tomorrow--it's Thai night! :)

Labels: ,


Comments:
Our Portland magazine does something similar - it's great to find cheap eats around the city.
 
You & I need to dine somewhere this week. Something I haven't tried in quite awhile!
 
Nice! I should get hold of this issue! thanks!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]